TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- An Overview of the Patrol Rifle
- Rifle vs. Shotgun Comparisons
- The .223 vs. Pistol Calibers used in Carbines
- Bullet Penetration & Ballistic Concerns
- Ammunition Selection
- Rifle and Equipment Selection
- Training Recommendations
- Policy Considerations
- Selling the rifle concept to others
Who Should Attend
Firearms instructors, patrol officers and supervisors, chiefs and other officers responsible for policy decisions, training officers, departments considering deployment of the patrol rifle, and departments currently using the patrol rifle but looking for additional or updated information.
The seminar is $110 per person. Fee includes the all new Introduction To Patrol Rifle Manual and a certificate of attendance.