TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Exploring the Need for a Less Lethal Option
- Responding to Emotional Disturbed Persons
- Response to “Suicide by Cop”
- Reducing “Officer Created Jeopardy”
- Use of the Shotgun as a Less Lethal Delivery System
- Shotgun and Equipment Considerations
- Less Lethal Shotgun Munitions Options
- Use of Force Continuum
- Deployment & tactical Considerations
- Selecting Personnel for Authorized Use
- Training Selected Personnel
- Policy Considerations
Who Should Attend
Firearms instructors, patrol officers and supervisors; chiefs, training officers and others responsible for policy decisions; departments searching for less lethal options; departments considering deployment of less lethal shotgun munitions or any less lethal impact munitions; and departments currently using less lethal impact munitions but looking for additional or updated information.
The seminar is $110 per person. Fee includes the all new Introduction to Less Lethal Shotgun Munitions Manual and a certificate of attendance.